Planning for your retirement – whatever stage of life you’re currently at
Have you got a pension plan but need a retirement plan?
Then we can help.
You’re saving into a pension and may even have amassed a number of different pensions over the years, but that doesn’t mean you have a plan for how to fund your retirement years.
A retirement plan takes account of all of your retirement savings to date and those you plan to make in the future, your various assets and liabilities, and your expenditure needs up to, and during, retirement.
It allows you to understand whether you’re saving enough to fund the retirement you really want to live.
We offer a pure financial planning service for people who want to feel financially secure in their retirement, whether that be 5 or 35 years away.
You may want to:
- Better understand, and make the most of, your workplace pension
- Understand what your pensions and retirement savings could provide in retirement
- Be confident you’ve got enough money to last a lifetime
- Know you can retire at the age you want to
- Understand how best to take your pensions
- Better understand your financial circumstances
- Make smart decisions about saving for retirement
What we offer
- A financial plan that builds a picture of your financial circumstances, now and for your entire lifetime. The plan allows us to model various scenarios depending on how you wish to live your life up to, and during, your retirement.
- An analysis of your existing pensions and investments to explain what you’ve already got and what they might provide in your retirement.
- A discussion of your options so you can then make informed choices about how to ensure you have sufficient money for later life.
- We won’t sell you any financial products or look to manage your pensions and investments. There is no commitment to an ongoing service.
How we work with you
We can meet face to face at our offices in Christchurch, Dorset or over Zoom (a videoconferencing facility). We will:
- Have an initial discussion to establish what you’re trying to achieve by working with us.
- Ask you to provide details of your pensions, savings, liabilities and income and expenditure for us to review.
- Build your financial plan and analyse any existing plans.
- Help you to identify what a truly fulfilling life would look like, both now and into retirement.
- Discuss your financial plan with you and explain your options for achieving your lifetime and retirement goals.
How we charge
We charge a fixed fee between £750 and £3,000 – depending upon the complexity of your financial circumstances – that’s payable directly by yourself on completion of the work. We will agree this fee with you when we have our initial chat about working together.
For an additional fee, you can come back to us at any time in the future for an update to your financial plan and review of your circumstances to check you’re still on track.
Getting in touch
Why not give us a call on 01425 279212 for a no-obligation chat. Alternatively, click the button below and tell us a bit about yourself, so we can get in touch with you.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.