STATE PENSION FACT SHEETS
The Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) has published a number of factsheets containing information and examples to help explain the current and new State Pension schemes. The topics covered include:
- Introduction to the new State Pension
- How the new State Pension is calculated
- National Insurance and your State Pension
- Self-employment and the State Pension
- Deferring your State Pension
- The current State Pension scheme
- Topping up your State Pension; The current State Pension
On the whole, these seem to be really good summaries of the salient aspects of the State Pension. You can find them at the following link: here.
You might want to bookmark the page so you can refer to them when needed.